Benefits of Online Test Series while Preparing for CBSE 2021(ClassX Exam
A new interactive online platform for education provides us a way to check our preparation and improve our marks. Read it and Hurry to register yourself for free online test series covering different aspects with expert faculties.
Online test series is an online assessment tool designed to help the students of your institute to be more prepared and competent for any of the competitive exams conducted throughout the country. With the aid of this effective tool, students will be able to improve their knowledge and confidence as well as rank/score in the mock exams and an actual exam by taking practice tests.
By registering for an online test series, they will have access to thousands of test questions prepared by expert faculty covering different subjects related to the competitive exam students will be taking along with other aspirants.
Advantages of Online test series :
1. Easily accessible :
There is no need for software or hardware because it is accessible from any browser and no need for a separate server. Common apps are used and as the test series includes subsequent apps which are commonly accessed through android or mobile apps.
2. Instant result and analysis:
After the test, the student will be able to know right away how well he or she performed. Both the examiner and the student will also be able to make a comparative analysis of the score, including AIR, percentile, and section-wise performance. The student can then assess performance and monitor his or her progress.
3.Tracks students performance :
With the answers, the candidate has provided and the score garnered, the candidate will be brought to an analysis page showing what subjects or topics is he or she good at and which ones need improvement for excelling.
Online test series are flexible, thus the cost per candidate is lesser than a paper-based examination. Also, logistics-wise, it is relatively lesser because multiple students can take the online test at the same time.
5. Exam pattern: Online exams are generally taken based on the exam pattern and this helps the student to get acquainted with the curriculum.
6. Time management: It is the most valuable thing that is more to a students knowledge on the subject that to finish the paper by properly writing all the questions
7. Assessment criteria: As after every exam online scoreboard is generated which helps the student to analyze his/her loopholes and compels the grades with other competitors which boosts the confidence and motivation to study.
8. Answering strategies: appearing test series helps the student improve the answer writing and generally develops it through expert advice from the examiner.
Convenience Trumps in Online Practice Tests
Online practice tests save you the trouble of commuting to and from the exam center.
You can take these tests from the comfort of your home.
Most online tests can be scheduled according to your convenience.
This way your schedule stays intact while you fire away answers at your ease.